Monday, October 1, 2012

Fashion: Hair Styles: Post 2

Hey everyone! Welcome back! I've been gone for so long because I've been busy with my modeling career. But in the time I was gone, I've come across quite a few new, fun hairstyles that will be amazing new fashion statements! THESE HAIRSTYLES ARE FORMAL.

1. Long Hair: Boho Princess
This cute braided upstyle offers great day to night versatility. A favorite look for summer concerts gets an elegant treatment for that special night out. It's simple, but beautiful. While it does require some serious teasing, it's worth it. Boho Princess - Cute Blonde Braided Upstyle

See directions here: http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/teens/fall.html

2. Medium- The Bouffant

While an old hairstyle, good style never dies out. With a few simple teases, you can turn this hairstyle into new age beauty!

For a how to, go here: http://www.dailyglow.com/modern-twists-on-the-bouffant-hairstyle.html

Short: Soft Edge
This extremely long sweeping fringe is balanced out with other face framing layers that add lots of drama and shape. A tapered neck line repeats the zig zaggish pattern. Warm highlights are the perfect accent for fall.
Soft Edge Forward Swept Style

For styling instructions, look here: http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/short/fall.html#lUf4JoVMrHEiW05B.99 

Well, that's all for now! I hope you enjoyed it!

1 comment:

  1. You have provided excellent information that our hairstyle reveals a lot about your personality and style! Thanks for sharing helpful article.


    Agenzie Hostess Milano

    ReplyDelete